Terms and Conditions
Welcome to USA Travel. Please read these terms and conditions before using this Website and our services. By doing business with USA Travel and using usa-travel.us Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Cancellation and refund policy
By booking a tour as an advance purchase you accept and agree with all the following terms and conditions regarding tour cancellations and refunds:
Multi-day bus tours
- If you cancel 30 or more days before your tour then we will refund you 100% of your payment.
- If you cancel 29-15 days before your tour then we will refund you 70% of your payment.
- If you cancel 14-8 days before your tour then we will refund you 50% of your payment.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before your tour we then will refund you 25% of your payment.
- If you cancel less then 3 days before your tour then there will be no refund of your payment (only if you have tour insurance policy you may be entitled for a full refund by your insurance company).
Tours with air travel
- If you cancel 60 or more days before your tour then we will refund you 100% of your payment.
- If you cancel 59-45 days before your tour then we will refund you 70% of your payment.
- If you cancel 44-30 days before your tour then we will refund you 60% of your payment.
- If you cancel 29-15 days before your tour then we will refund you 50% of your payment.
- If you cancel 14-7 days before your tour then we will refund you 25% of your payment.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your tour then there will be no refund of your payment (only if you have tour insurance you may be entitled for a full refund).
1. This Website (including, but not limited to, contents such as text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
2. You must not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Website contents without written permission by the Website owner.
1. USA Travel and its owners, affiliates, directors, officers, managers, employees, agents and licensors are not liable for damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Website or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Website (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our services.
2. USA Travel acquired its domain name, usa-travel.us, on October 14, 2013. We have no affiliation with its prior owners. Therefore, we are not responsible for any activity in regards to this domain made prior to that date (including but not limited to any advertisement, claims, offers, links, contact and other information).
1. At USA Travel (www.usa-travel.us), the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
2. We may collect your name, phone number, mailing address, IP and e-mail address.
3. We treat all information that we collect as confidential. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
At our discretion, we may include third party links, products, or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If we decide to change these terms and conditions, we will post those changes on this page. This policy was last modified on January 3, 2015.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding this agreement you may contact us using our CONTACT page.